• 5 years of professional experience in large scale, hyper-growth technology companies.
• Technical expertise based on 7 years of digital product design and development.
• Passionate about solving complex problems and driving cross-functional teams in dynamic environments.
Strategy & Roadmap Creation
Agile Software Development
Web • Mobile • App Design
Experience Design (UX & IXD)
Information Architecture (IA)
Personas & Segmentation
User Research & User Stories
Journey & Flow Mapping
Sketching • Wireframing
Axure • Sketch • InVision
Low & High Fidelity Mockups
Adobe CC Suite (Ps, Ai, Id)
Browser Developer Tools
SQL • SEQUEL PRO
PHP • Python
WordPress • Drupal
GIT • SVN • Github
Quality Assurance (QA)
Pricing & Packaging
Sales & Support Training
A/B & Multivariate Testing
Duo Security • Austin‚ TX
Duo’s mission is to be the worldwide leader in secure access for companies of all sizes. Duo Security protects organizations against data breaches by ensuring only legitimate users and appropriate devices have access to sensitive data and applications – anytime, anywhere.
WP Engine • Austin‚ TX
WP Engine is the leading digital experiences platform on WordPress. 5% of the web visits a site on WP Engine’s platform every day. WP Engine supports over 60,000 customers in over 140 countries, and over 500,000 web experiences globally
• Focused on product strategy and roadmap planning for WP Engine’s developer tools.
• Motivated multiple concurrent agile development teams as Product Owner.
• Launched industry-first open source PHP compatibility tool used by 20k+ users with 75k+ downloads and generating industry press coverage.
• Presented at 13 industry conferences, published 23 blog posts, 4 white-papers, & hosted 2 webinars about internet technology thought-leadership (wpeng.in/taylor)
• Organized WP Engine’s inaugural march in Austin’s 2016 Pride Parade (currently planning 2017) as well as championing internal diversity & inclusion events.
WP Engine • Austin‚ TX
• Mobilized efforts of 2 engineering teams (8 devs) delivering 18 new features in less than 3 quarters that have empowered customers, reduced cost of revenue, increased support efficiency, and generated new monthly recurring revenue.
• Launched industry-leading Automated Migration onboarding tool. Used by 32k+ customers migrating 130k+ sites, reduced churn by 61%, and reduced new support requests by 35%. (wpeng.in/migrate)
• Led Go-to-Market plan for an automated campaign driving customers to upgrade from monthly to annual plans, netting $300k in upfront cash in 1 month. Encourages annual payments for ~30% of monthly net-new customers.
• Contribute to company blog (wpeng.in/taylor) driving 50k+ unique visitors, hosted a developer focused webinar with 50 attendees, and wrote two white-papers that are now integral to the enterprise sales process.
Freelance • Austin‚ TX & Tyler‚ TX
▪ Managed 35+ projects from initial concept through release.
▪ Implement digital solutions for small and medium sized business (SMB)
— focus placed on user experience and interaction design
— techniques include site mapping‚ wireframing‚ information architecture, prototyping‚ user experience (UX), interaction design (IxD), and user interface design (UI)
▪ Development of semantic and valid markup for custom digital solutions:
— HTML / CSS / JS, jQuery, REST APIs, XML / JSON, SQL, PHP, Python, WordPress, GIT / SVN / Github
WP Engine • Austin‚ TX
• Shaped end to end customer experience while driving KPIs.
• Redesigned customer facing SSL system providing usability improvements, reducing SSL support time-to-resolve by 45%, and support quantity by 30%.
• Designed new product features and improve usability of existing interfaces.
Indeed.com • Austin‚ TX
More people find jobs on Indeed than anywhere else. Indeed is the #1 job site in the world and allows job seekers to search millions of jobs on the web or mobile in 50+ countries and 28 languages. More than 180 million people each month search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies on Indeed, and Indeed is the #1 source of external hires for thousands of companies.
▪ Cross-functional member of the Design, Mobile, and Product Teams
▪ Collaborate with engineers, developers, and marketers to release improvements that help 180 million job seekers every month
▪ Design and develop experiences that are internationalized into 28 languages
▪ Implement and measure A/B tests to improve UX, UI, and KPIs
▪ Execute web-based marketing initiatives
▪ Participate in weekly design reviews and product meetings
▪ Contribute to UX/UI/IxD of company products
▪ Designed, developed, and launched Indeed Apply for WordPress Plugin
LIN Digital • Austin‚ TX
LIN Digital creates highly customized and effective digital marketing campaigns for some of the nation’s most respected agencies and brands.
▪ Cross-functional member of the Creative Team: collaborated with fellow developers, designers, and marketers to actualize interactive projects
▪ Accelerated the Creative and Development Team’s velocity by developing full stack frameworks, scripts, tools, and processes.
▪ Design and Development of WordPress and Drupal websites for medium-sized to enterprise businesses
The Cohen New Works Festival • Austin‚ TX
The Cohen New Works Festival is a week-long showcase of new work created by The University of Texas at Austin students.
▪ Responsible for the information systems which planed‚ organized‚ & scheduled a festival with 180+ events‚ $30k budget, and 8‚000 patrons:
— created and released the Festival’s first mobile app (Android/iOS/HTML5)
— adapted Festival Guide into an interactive online schedule
— implemented digital ticketing system that managed 12,000+ tickets
— redesigned and developed the Festival website: www.newworksfestival.org
▪ Lead group panel, “Tech Talk: A Workshop for Information Technology in the Arts”
Bazaarvoice • Austin‚ TX
Bazaarvoice connects brands, retailers and consumers in the world’s largest shopper network, delivering ROI through reviews, analytics and targeted media.
▪ Developed living style guide and front-end framework:
— created to document and unify platform interface and experience across company’s existing and future software as a service (SaaS) offerings
— designed to accelerate velocity of internal cross-functional Product Teams
▪ Conducted and observed usability testing sessions
▪ Participated in weekly UX design reviews
▪ Contributed to user interface (UI) design of next major platform iteration
Google Partners2014 •
• Google Tag Manager FundamentalsJul 2015
• Mobile App Analytics FundamentalsNov 2014
• Ecommerce Analytics: From Data to DecisionsJul 2014
• Google Analytics Platform PrinciplesMar 2014
• Digital Analytics FundamentalsOct 2013
Pragmatic MarketingJul 2017
Bachelor of Arts in Theatre & Dance, College of Fine Arts
• University Honors : Spring 2011‚ Fall 2012‚ Spring 2013
Department of Computer Science
College of Undergraduate Studies
McCombs School of Business
Lesbians Who Tech • Washington D.C.
• 150 LGBTQ leaders come together to tackle some of the nation’s greatest challenges through technology and their diverse experiences.
WP Engine • Austin‚ TX
• Awarded to WP Engine team members who have been nominated by their peers for going above and beyond in the areas laid out in the WP Engine company values: wpeng.in/values
PFLAG • Austin‚ TX
• Awarded to Central Texas college students from LGBTQ community based on academic promise, community involvement, leadership, communication ability based on nominations from Central Texas community leaders.