• 5 years of professional experience in large scale, hyper-growth technology companies.
• Technical expertise based on 7 years of digital product design and development.
• Passionate about solving complex problems and driving cross-functional teams in dynamic environments.
Strategy & Roadmap Creation
Agile Software Development
Web • Mobile • App Design
Experience Design (UX & IXD)
Information Architecture (IA)
Personas & Segmentation
User Research & User Stories
Journey & Flow Mapping
Sketching • Wireframing
Axure • Sketch • InVision
Low & High Fidelity Mockups
Adobe CC Suite (Ps, Ai, Id)
Browser Developer Tools
SQL • SEQUEL PRO
PHP • Python
WordPress • Drupal
GIT • SVN • Github
Quality Assurance (QA)
Pricing & Packaging
Sales & Support Training
A/B & Multivariate Testing
Duo Security • Austin‚ TX
Duo Security protects organizations against data breaches by ensuring only legitimate users and appropriate devices have access to sensitive data and applications – anytime, anywhere.
Duo helps over 10,000+ customers in 100+ countries secure half a billion authentication events every month.
• Develop product strategy and roadmap for Duo Mobile, a mobile endpoint security app helping millions of people secure their devices and authenticate millions of times per day.
• Released of industry-first mobile security hygiene tool actively being used by millions of people.
• Lead proof of concept implementation of new Android 9 security feature–Android Protected Confirmation–announced in partnership with Google onstage at I/0 Developer conference in May 2018.
• Modernized Duo Mobile design for the first time in 5 years, with zero support burden or customer escalations.
• Motivate a team of agile mobile developers as Product Owner.
• Launch new mobile features across 18 app releases (and counting) increasing average app rating while reducing support costs and increasing stability.
• Created and maintain company-wide customer facing roadmap and ongoing sales and support team enablement.
• Presented at 5 industry events, published 6 product feature blog posts, and hosted a webinar on topics including: building products people trust, mobile endpoint security, and BeyondCorp networks.
• Founding co-leader for LGBTQ+ employee action group
AI Maps • Austin‚ TX
AIMaps is a modern asset management platform that helps companies track assets, monitor their integrity, and intelligently audit maintenance schedules.
WP Engine • Austin‚ TX
WP Engine is the leading digital experiences platform on WordPress. 5% of the web visits a site on WP Engine’s platform every day. WP Engine supports over 60,000 customers in over 140 countries, and over 500,000 web experiences globally
• Focused on product strategy and roadmap planning for WP Engine’s developer tools.
• Motivated multiple concurrent agile development teams as Product Owner.
• Launched industry-first open source PHP compatibility tool used by 20k+ users with 75k+ downloads and generating industry press coverage.
• Presented at 13 industry conferences, published 23 blog posts, 4 white-papers, & hosted 2 webinars about internet technology thought-leadership (wpeng.in/taylor)
• Organized WP Engine’s inaugural march in Austin’s 2016 Pride Parade (currently planning 2017) as well as championing internal diversity & inclusion events.
WP Engine • Austin‚ TX
• Mobilized efforts of 2 engineering teams (8 devs) delivering 18 new features in less than 3 quarters that have empowered customers, reduced cost of revenue, increased support efficiency, and generated new monthly recurring revenue.
• Launched industry-leading Automated Migration onboarding tool. Used by 32k+ customers migrating 130k+ sites, reduced churn by 61%, and reduced new support requests by 35%. (wpeng.in/migrate)
• Led Go-to-Market plan for an automated campaign driving customers to upgrade from monthly to annual plans, netting $300k in upfront cash in 1 month. Encourages annual payments for ~30% of monthly net-new customers.
• Contribute to company blog (wpeng.in/taylor) driving 50k+ unique visitors, hosted a developer focused webinar with 50 attendees, and wrote two white-papers that are now integral to the enterprise sales process.
Freelance • Austin‚ TX & Tyler‚ TX
▪ Managed 35+ projects from initial concept through release.
▪ Implement digital solutions for small and medium sized business (SMB)
— focus placed on user experience and interaction design
— techniques include site mapping‚ wireframing‚ information architecture, prototyping‚ user experience (UX), interaction design (IxD), and user interface design (UI)
▪ Development of semantic and valid markup for custom digital solutions:
— HTML / CSS / JS, jQuery, REST APIs, XML / JSON, SQL, PHP, Python, WordPress, GIT / SVN / Github
WP Engine • Austin‚ TX
• Shaped end to end customer experience while driving KPIs.
• Redesigned customer facing SSL system providing usability improvements, reducing SSL support time-to-resolve by 45%, and support quantity by 30%.
• Designed new product features and improve usability of existing interfaces.
Indeed.com • Austin‚ TX
More people find jobs on Indeed than anywhere else. Indeed is the #1 job site in the world and allows job seekers to search millions of jobs on the web or mobile in 50+ countries and 28 languages. More than 180 million people each month search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies on Indeed, and Indeed is the #1 source of external hires for thousands of companies.
▪ Cross-functional member of the Design, Mobile, and Product Teams
▪ Collaborate with engineers, developers, and marketers to release improvements that help 180 million job seekers every month
▪ Design and develop experiences that are internationalized into 28 languages
▪ Implement and measure A/B tests to improve UX, UI, and KPIs
▪ Execute web-based marketing initiatives
▪ Participate in weekly design reviews and product meetings
▪ Contribute to UX/UI/IxD of company products
▪ Designed, developed, and launched Indeed Apply for WordPress Plugin
LIN Digital • Austin‚ TX
LIN Digital creates highly customized and effective digital marketing campaigns for some of the nation’s most respected agencies and brands.
▪ Cross-functional member of the Creative Team: collaborated with fellow developers, designers, and marketers to actualize interactive projects
▪ Accelerated the Creative and Development Team’s velocity by developing full stack frameworks, scripts, tools, and processes.
▪ Design and Development of WordPress and Drupal websites for medium-sized to enterprise businesses
The Cohen New Works Festival • Austin‚ TX
The Cohen New Works Festival is a week-long showcase of new work created by The University of Texas at Austin students.
▪ Responsible for the information systems which planed‚ organized‚ & scheduled a festival with 180+ events‚ $30k budget, and 8‚000 patrons:
— created and released the Festival’s first mobile app (Android/iOS/HTML5)
— adapted Festival Guide into an interactive online schedule
— implemented digital ticketing system that managed 12,000+ tickets
— redesigned and developed the Festival website: www.newworksfestival.org
▪ Lead group panel, “Tech Talk: A Workshop for Information Technology in the Arts”
Bazaarvoice • Austin‚ TX
Bazaarvoice connects brands, retailers and consumers in the world’s largest shopper network, delivering ROI through reviews, analytics and targeted media.
▪ Developed living style guide and front-end framework:
— created to document and unify platform interface and experience across company’s existing and future software as a service (SaaS) offerings
— designed to accelerate velocity of internal cross-functional Product Teams
▪ Conducted and observed usability testing sessions
▪ Participated in weekly UX design reviews
▪ Contributed to user interface (UI) design of next major platform iteration
Google Partners2014 •
• Google Tag Manager FundamentalsJul 2015
• Mobile App Analytics FundamentalsNov 2014
• Ecommerce Analytics: From Data to DecisionsJul 2014
• Google Analytics Platform PrinciplesMar 2014
• Digital Analytics FundamentalsOct 2013
Pragmatic MarketingJul 2017
Bachelor of Arts in Theatre & Dance, College of Fine Arts
• University Honors : Spring 2011‚ Fall 2012‚ Spring 2013
Department of Computer Science
College of Undergraduate Studies
McCombs School of Business
Lesbians Who Tech • Washington D.C.
• 150 LGBTQ leaders come together to tackle some of the nation’s greatest challenges through technology and their diverse experiences.
WP Engine • Austin‚ TX
• Awarded to WP Engine team members who have been nominated by their peers for going above and beyond in the areas laid out in the WP Engine company values: wpeng.in/values
PFLAG • Austin‚ TX
• Awarded to Central Texas college students from LGBTQ community based on academic promise, community involvement, leadership, communication ability based on nominations from Central Texas community leaders.